Knowing your 'What,' discovering your 'Why.'
If you feel as though you are stuck in your day-to-day routine, unmotivated, or feeling that many things are slipping away, here are some tips how a Life Coach can assist you on your journey to transformation.
- Discovering your purpose. You know your ‘What,’ now it’s time to discover your ‘Why.’ When asked, “What do you do?” you most like answer with your occupation or that you are a student. But, before you answer, ask yourself, “‘Why’ do I do it?” Your ‘Why’ is more than a paycheck and benefits. Your ‘Why’ comes from a combination of your talents and your passion. Life Coaching helps you to identify and follow your passion, while fulfilling your dreams. The result is a life of happiness and contentment.
- With your ‘Why’ comes clarity. Social media is a great place to read about other’s successes. Do you find yourself wanting it to happen to you and wondering if the universe is against you? A Life Coach helps you sort through the confusion and focus not only on what you want, but what you deserve. Knowing and embracing what you deserve brings clarity; you are now embracing your ‘Why.’
- Gaining fortitude and confidence. When you are confident, you perform at your peek. Conversely, if you are unsure, your approach may be quite shaky. A Life Coach not only understands this, they coach you along the way. You begin to build your fortitude, your strength, your courage, and your confidence. You open your life to unlimited possibilities.
- Building confidence builds motivation. There is no greater friend of success than success. And, the way you gain success is through increased motivation. We’ve all heard the idiom, “I took two steps backwards to get one step ahead.” Life and Mother Nature must have a sense of humor. “Stuff” happens when you least expect it. Much like a stadium of fans cheering on the home team when they fall behind, a Life Coach is there to assist you as you navigate and course correct.
- Growing your ‘Why’ as you’re growing your spirit. Spirituality and Religious are very different. As you begin to gain confidence and experience success, you may still fell as though something is missing. That ‘something missing’ is your ‘Why.’ It is what fuels your passion. It is the reason the most successful people have a coach. When you are on the same page as your Life Coach your ‘Why’ aligns with your purpose.
- Live your life by your design. The great philosopher, Dr. Seuss, teaches us to “Be who you are and say what you mean, ‘cause those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Often we struggle with who we ‘think’ we should be instead of who we really are; the person we are destined to be. A Life Coach knows not only how to respond to the unexpected, but also whether that unexpected comes from internal or external forces. You learn the skills and develop the abilities to create significant breakthroughs. You begin to live your life by your design.
- Establish a support network. As mentioned above, successful athletes, performers, leaders, and entrepreneurs all have coaches, but that is not enough. Often we hear of Superstars that get into trouble due to reckless behavior and poor decisions. That is one of the dangers of success. That is when your drive for success is out of alignment with your character and core beliefs. A Life Coach helps you to keep from going too fast and provides you with the tools to effectively deal with temptations and stay in alignment.
- Happiness is… Happiness is not the end-all, be-all, but it certainly is critical in maintaining alignment and focus. A Life Coach works with you to identify what may seem like a very small win and how that win transforms and multiples into greater results. Why reach for the stars when there are footprints on the moon? Your possibilities are unlimited.
- Coaching can be virtual. No longer is coaching a “face-to-face” endeavor. With the power of the internet and with programs such as Skype, FaceTime, chat, etc., coaching and a mentoring is as close as your fingertips.
Tell yourself, this is “My Moment To Succeed.”
For a free introductory session, please contact me at MyTime@MyMomentToSucceed.com or go to http://MyMomentToSucceed.com and leave your contact information.
Bartism: Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine. (The Imitation Game)