The next morning, while listening to a podcast, the podcaster spoke to how he was not getting the results he wanted, so that evening he sat at his computer and began writing his manifesto. He printed out two copies, placed one next to his computer so that he could read it each morning and one next to his bed so it would be the last thing he would read at night. I thought it was a cool idea, but had no idea how to write a Manifesto. A manifesto seemed too scholarly for me.
That evening, while reading “Think and Grow Rich,” I found the six things one must do to create their desire for riches. There in black and white was how I would write my manifesto.
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire.
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.
- Establish a definite date when you possess the money you desire.
- Create a plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once – ready or not.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read the statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night and once in the morning. Read, see, feel, and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
The Law of Attraction is certainly in motion. I have written my Manifesto, and read it out loud every morning and evening. Have you written your Manifesto?