Are you interested in assisting in promoting our customized seminars, keynotes, coaching, and consulting? Our Leadership Branding programs are in demand and are a fresh alternative to standard leadership training. At the heart of these programs is the mantra, “What comes to mind when someone mentions your name is your brand.”
A healthy referral commission or donation to designate charity is provided for each confirmed and delivered engagement. The referral is a percentage of the total contract and lasts the life of the engagement. If interested, please provide us with your contact info below.
what they are saying about bart ...
- "What positive attitude! Bart strives to improve and further the teams development by coaching and mentoring. A great outlook, bringing out the best in people." Kevin K - Technical Advisory Group Manager
- "Bart exceeded the expectations! The team had a feeling we were working along side him, not underneath him. Good nature and friendly, I was blown away by the creativity and constantly feeding me new and innovative ideas." Brian H - Lead Developer and Designer
- "Bart was able to show us how to get rid of the "bad apples" that were causing problems within our team. He helped us not to stress out, but find flexibility in how we approach our issues. We realized that it really doesn't matter who takes the credit for the work ... achieving is what is critical." Jason J - Subject Matter Expert
- "We were presented innovative solutions to address both tactical and strategic business needs. The techniques to direct/manage solution based conversations is extremely beneficial in today's quickly changing business environment. Bart's commitment to excellence and process improvement are evident. We plan to continue to partner with him to create an optimal solution." Errion M - Senior Business Analyst
- "I learnt about Bart last year through the internet, when i was doing a course at the University of the South Pacific Fiji, a post graduate Diploma in tertiary education. He assisted me with some information on online teaching and learning. He is indeed very intelligent, supportive and has innovative ideas that assisted me in my course.his assistance was on time." Vasitai B., Student at USP
- "Bart and I worked in the same department at Elsevier. While we each faced our share of many challenges, I admired his ability to always have a positive outlook. He also has the ability to improvise, from conducting presentations without notice to engaging with clients about product promotions, in a seemingly effortless way. His disarming personality and stepping up to take on any challenge are what make him someone you can trust and rely on to deliver results." Brajesh U., Global Digital Learning Strategy & Operational Leader
our networks ...
We are proud to network with these amazing businesses. Please take a moment, visit their websites, and show them some love!
philanthropic activities ...
bart is committed to numerous philanthropic activities. Specifically through his work in Stage Door Travel, Bart supports organizations endearing to the Broadway community including Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS and many independent endeavors. Some of his endeavors include: