You have to live each moment consciously, design your own truth, and share it with others. It’s a process whereby you realize your individuality and can only share it once you have created it.
Consider these six things to love about your life:
1. Spend time on your personal growth and goals.
- The most successful are those who are respect and treasure their time. External influences often try and dictate what “we should do.” This is the herd mentality. Many times we are waiting for some magical resolution. We tend to wait for the right time to make our move. Then, we wake up and discover we are no closer than we were. We never took the journey.
- To feel something and believe in it, but not live it, is living a lie. If you do this too long, you only exist. Dreams may become nightmares. Wherever your heart is, there you find reality. The time to act on your truth is now.
- Your perspective is important; yet different people have different perspectives and yours may not make sense. Most facts are merely interpretations. Success in life does not depend on proving you are right. To make real progress, let go of the assumption that you already have all the answers. Listen to others, learn from others, and successfully work with others, even though you may not agree with them. Respect the freedom to disagree.
- When you connect with someone special, a friend or companion, this person helps you find the best in yourself. You both grow into your best selves and nurture each others growth.
- Forget what everyone else thinks of you. Chances are they are not thinking about you. You are judging yourself by telling yourself a story inside your head. You are building your future around this story, so tell it right. Create a positive narrative about your dreams and goals
- No matter what life throws your way, you decide what these events mean and how you integrate them into your life. Everything that happens is subject to your interpretation. More important than what happens, is what you choose to do with what happens. The life you live is ultimately the life you choose.
Remember, “You can like the life you’re living and you can live the life you like.” (Chicago)